Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: You know the drill...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Anyhoo peeps I did all the lovey dovey shit the last time I left and I'm not the mood to do it again. you know I'll miss all of you and do expect to get those drunken mass emails from me*VEG* Um if I don't have you email addy just email me, you can find out my email addy by clicking on that handy dandy lil envelope up there*points* and I'll make sure to get back to ya. I'll make sure to have a pint Guinness and think of you all

    *humps the hell outta each and everyone's leg* biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah! dis 1--------> email

    I LOVE your e-mails!!! everyone of them!!!!
    Just make sure you get to where your going SAFELY.....k
    *hugs u so tight

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW! i left a message 4 you on the....chloe's ....hi mel.....thread....k

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Melber Toast, and I'll email everyone when I arrive to let you all know that I got there safely and what not biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sighs*..i was just getting to know ya too.. frown..take care sweety..you'll be missed!!

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •